COCO CHANEL

"I'm for style - fashions change too often".

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Great finds in the heart of Miami

So today I decided to visit some of my favorite furniture stores in Wynwood. Obviously in the heart of the Art District, I always find some great treasures that are just begging for a home! First come first serve.. One of our favorite stores is Las Tias, they do such a great job finding classic and original pieces of furniture that it is great for designers who understand the value of originality versus a knock off! Also, they are great at supporting local artists, that refurbish great pieces of furniture and are the store of choice for celebrity designers who showcase some of their secret pieces! Wish I could say more but I'm afraid I've already said to much...
Original Pastil chair designed in 1968 by Eero Aarino $900 (above)

Refurbished chair in  flocked fabric $795

 Refurbish daybed $1200
LK studio sofa $ 3,900

12'x 4' bubble mirrors with antique white border LK studio $1,000

 Mid Century White Murano Glass with Ostrich shade $ 2,100

Louis XV Rock Crystal Chandelier (SOLD) $10,000
With this rock crystal detail I leave you! My Fave !!
Happy Thursday : )

No comments:

Post a Comment